Tub Reglazing in Manchester, MO
Tub Reglazing Manchester, MO. Nothing beats the feeling of indulging in a long, warm bath after a stressful day. It is your sanctuary, your happy place. Topped off with a good book, a glass of champagne or perhaps a cup of coffee – dealer’s choice – and your go-to essential oils, this the perfect way to unwind, relax your senses, rejuvenate your skin and enjoy that peace you’ve been yearning for since getting your first glance at Larry and hearing his shrill voice while doing his best impersonation of “Red Stapler Guy” this morning at the office. Oh, the nerve of this guy. It’s like nails across a chalkboard.
If your peaceful euphoria in Manchester, MO is interrupted by the sight of a peeling, worn out, or faded tub, you need to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing immediately. This unsightly bathtub is the bane of your existence, like the sight of Larry’s face. But it certainly doesn’t need to be. Call us right away at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online.
What is Tub Reglazing and How Does it Work in Manchester, MO?
Our tub reglazing services are for restoring worn, impossible to clean, chipped, or just plain dated bathtubs to look and feel new in Manchester, MO. Our tub reglazing process begins with a thorough cleaning and sanding of the surface using our specially formulated two-step cleaners to get rid of soap scum, mineral deposits, and body oils. Next, we repair and seal all chips, cracks, and stains. We then apply a proprietary bonding agent to ensure a solid bond between the new finish and the old surface. Finally, we use a fine finish to apply a durable coating.
The end result of our tub reglazing is a sparkling finish that looks wet, has high light refraction, and a deep gloss. Not to mention the brand new feel of your tub. Our experts achieve this finish with an extra buff and polish procedure, which leaves the surface silky smooth and with a feel of original porcelain. A New Look Resurfacing’s professional services and our licensed, insured, and bonded specialists can save you thousands of dollars on the costs associated with a full bathtub replacement.
How is Tub Reglazing With A New Look Resurfacing in Manchester, MO Different From Competitors?
The best part about our tub reglazing service is that you can enjoy a brand new-looking tub at a fraction of the cost of replacement, renovation, or remodeling. According to Home Guide, tub reglazing is 75 percent cheaper than replacement. However, if you select a Manchester, MO competing company that relies on patchwork procedures and low-quality materials, problems may still happen. Some of the most common tub reglazing issues you should know and avoid near Manchester, MO are:
- Rough texture
- Heavy objects: When heavy objects are dropped in a bathtub, small divots and dents begin to form. These divots eventually bring about cracks.
- Harsh cleaners: Highly abrasive cleaners, such as bleach, can breakdown the surface of your tub. These harsh cleaners cause the finish and gloss of your bathtub to erode, leaving openings for moisture to seep into the material and cause cracks.
- Lack of support: Lack of support underneath your Manchester, MO tub can be a contributing factor to the downfall of your bathtub, particularly when it comes to fiberglass surfaces. Fiberglass is very flexible and easily bends under weight.
- Sticky feel
Improper coating in the tub’s finish can cause bubbles on the surface. This occurs when air gets trapped in between individual layers of coating. This bubbling is usually due to inadequate curing of the coatings between layers, or the old finish not being stripped before reglazing. Our knowledgeable team has more than 22 years of experience reglazing tubs in Manchester, MO, and we use only tested, proven methods and the highest quality products to get the job finished right the first time.
If the refinish coating is mixed incorrectly and applied too thinly, or an incorrect mixture was used, your reglazed tub will fade. Tub reglazing is not a DIY project, so don’t hire a Manchester, MO company that treats it like one. Choose A New Look Resurfacing for your Manchester, MO tub reglazing needs.
If your reglazed tub has a texture that feels rough, pointy, or like sandpaper, and you didn’t have a non-slip surface applied, this indicates that the surface wasn’t cleaned or sanded properly before the coating was applied. A reglazed bathtub should always feel smooth to the touch. And we make sure that is exactly the case at A New Look Resurfacing. It could also be that a Manchester, MO competitor did not properly air out the site and let dust and debris get trapped in the finish.
There are three main causes of cracks forming on or in your Manchester, MO bathtub:
If you encounter a sticky feeling substance on the surface, do not use the tub yet as it may need to be reglazed. A newly glazed tub that feels sticky to the touch can happen when the coating did not cure properly in Manchester, MO. Call us at (314) 368-6198 or reach out to us online right away. We will make sure the job is finished the right way, even if a competitor started it.
A New Look Resurfacing hopes you enjoy your time away from the Larrys of the world; your alone time. We are devoted to providing residents in Manchester, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis with honest, quality tub reglazing services. Our tub reglazing has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty.
Our Manchester, MO customers are pleased to contact A New Look Resurfacing and the following are reasons for you to do the same for your tub reglazing needs:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Along with our popular tub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing also provides the following for our Manchester, MO neighbors:
When to Reglaze Your Tub
Tub reglazing can rejuvenate cracks, rust, and other imperfections to make any house's bathroom look renewed. Figuring out if it's time for tub reglazing depends on a range of factors related to the condition of your bathtub, your bathroom redesign objectives, and budget. Here are a handful of the situations we commonly see with out tub reglazing clients:
- Aging and Wear: Over time, bathtubs can show signs of wear such as scratches. Reglazing can restore the surface to look refreshed.
- Color Update: If you're updating your bathroom and wish to change the color of your bathtub to complement the new decor, reglazing is a cost-effective way to do so without having to invest in a new tub and installation.
- Surface Damage: If your tub has slight surface damage like chips, reglazing can repair these imperfections without needing a full replacement.
- Cleaning Difficulties: As a tub ages, it can harbor dirt and grime, making it hard to clean. Reglazing creates a new, smooth surface that is easier to clean.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Replacing a bathtub can be costly and time-consuming, both in terms of labor and the price of the actual tub. Reglazing is a more affordable and faster alternative to give your bathtub a fresh look.
- Preserving Vintage Tubs: If you have a classic bathtub, reglazing can preserve its original form and aesthetic while reviving its function and appearance.
- Rental Properties: For landlords, reglazing can be an practical way to refresh the look of a bathroom when you're looking for new tenants without losing time or money during the installation.
- Enhancing Home Value Before Selling: If you're getting ready to sell your house, a gleaming bathtub can contribute to a better overall impression of your home, potentially enhancing its market value and aiding in a more rapid sale.
It's important to keep in mind that reglazing is not a permanent solution, depending on usage and maintenance. If your tub has serious structural damage, reglazing might not be enough, and a replacement could be necessary.
When Tub Reglazing Might Not Be the Best Option
- Structural Damage: If your bathtub has significant structural issues, such as major faults, reglazing might not be adequate.
- Material Limitations: Some bathtub materials, like certain plastics, may not be suitable for reglazing.
- Desire for New Features: If you want to upgrade to a bathtub with new features or a different style, replacement is the right route.
You can speak to an expert today at (314) 368-6198 to learn if tub reglazing is right for your Manchester, MO home.
Frequently Asked Questions From Our Manchester, MO Customers Regarding Tub Reglazing
Our tub reglazing process will improve the functionality and look of your whole bathroom. We strive to ensure our Manchester, MO customers are well informed, so that there are no questions left unasked or unanswered and we’re on the same page prior to beginning work. The following are some questions we typically hear:
Why is my reglazed tub peeling in Manchester, MO?
On an ill-installed surface in Manchester, MO, a chip can form which can lead to the loosening of the entire finish. Peeling usually happens when the surface was incorrectly prepared or the glaze did not cure properly. The team at A New Look Resurfacing completes it right the first time around so that our Manchester, MO customers do not have to deal with peeling after reglazing. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198, text us pictures of your bathtub to get an easy and fast estimate, or contact us online right away.
How long will the Manchester, MO new finish last?
With proper care, you can expect the reglaze to last between 10-15 years for bathtubs. Additionally, we can reglaze your bathtub repeatedly for the furnishing’s lifecycle.
Can you reglaze my Manchester, MO tub a different color?
Sure thing. The world – or at least A New Look’s color palette – is your oyster, so whether you want an avocado green finish or more of a glossy white, A New Look Resurfacing is the place for you.
Is the tub reglazing process harmful to me, my family, or my pets in Manchester, MO?
We use eco-friendly, low-VOC products with low odor. Our Manchester, MO tub reglazing experts have all the necessary protective gear and equipment to protect the remainder of the bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal dust particles or fumes. Wherever we are working, we always properly seal off and ventilate the entire area.
Try the Leading Tub Reglazing Service in Manchester, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
Enjoy a quality bath and destress with a properly reglazed tub in Manchester, MO from A New Look Resurfacing. With our experienced tub reglazing team in Manchester, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis, you can have a bathtub that is as good as new to unwind in without breaking your bank.
Contact us, call us today at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation in Manchester, MO, and we will get you right back in your euphoric comfort zone to relax the day away as soon as possible.