Resurface Bathtub Fenton, MO
Resurface Bathtub Fenton, MO. If your Fenton, MO bathtub is worn, faded, dirty, chipped, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will give it a reset. No major renovations. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No prolonged downtime. No hassle. Allow our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing staff as little as a day and your bathtub will look beautiful, brand new, and ready to last for many years in Fenton, MO.
Why Should I Choose A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Fenton, MO?
Our Fenton, MO bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective, and we back up and stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Fenton, MO are pleased to contact A New Look Resurfacing for all of our bathroom, tile, and countertop services.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing for Your Fenton, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Reach out to us today. Whether you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Fenton, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just want more information, we are here to help. View several of our Fenton, MO projects for before-and-after photos.
What Does it Take to Resurface a Bathtub in Fenton, MO?
We guarantee complete restoration of porcelain and fiberglass bathtubs by employing our proprietary resurfacing process. Our first step in Fenton, MO is to use our specially formulated two-step cleaning process to get rid off all soap scum, body oils, particles, and mineral deposits to ensure no debris remains. We will then seal and repair all visible cracks and chips. After your Fenton, MO tub is completely patched and cleaned, we’ll apply our specialized bonding agent to ensure a solid bond between the new finish and the old surface. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art resistant acrylic coating to provide your resurfaced bathtub a clean and smooth finish.
Following the resurfacing process, we will buff and polish your Fenton, MO bathtub to secure that new look. This guarantees a deep, glossy look. You won’t be able to tell the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that’s what A New Look Resurfacing provides Fenton, MO homeowners. We take pride in our customer service and top-quality craftsmanship at an economical price.
We will make your current Fenton, MO bathtub look brand new by repairing these common problem areas:
- Outdated colors/finishes
- Lack of time and budget for renovation
- Bathtub stains and discoloration
- Unsightly damages, chips, or cracks
- Dark and moldy grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting laminate seams and tile cracks
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Why Choose Bathtub Resurfacing Over Replacement in Fenton, MO?
Bathtub resurfacing not only refreshes how your bathroom looks, but it also comes with a range of perks. Here's why resurfacing your bathtub is worth it, especially when compared to bathtub replacement:
- It's cheaper than bathtub replacement. The most immediate benefit of bathtub resurfacing is that it's much cheaper than replacement. Bathtub resurfacing eliminates the need for major plumbing renovations or purchasing a new tub, saving you a considerable amount of money both on parts and labor. While resurfacing a bathtub can cost you a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It takes less time than replacement. Typically, we can resurface your bathtub in just a day or two, compared to the weeks it might take to fully replace a bathtub. This means less disruption to your daily routine and no need to endure a extended renovation process.
- It comes with a range of customization options. Whether you're looking to rejuvenate your bathtub's classic look or choose a different finish, or for a contemporary matte finish or a traditional glossy finish, our range of color options and finishes ensures that your bathtub aligns with your personal style and the aesthetic of your bathroom.
- It's an environmentally friendly option. If being eco-responsible is important to you, resurfacing is the eco-friendly choice. Bathtub replacement often results in the old tub being discarded in landfills, but resurfacing utilizes your existing tub. We also only use eco-friendly products.
- It extends the lifespan of your tub. Your aged and chipped bathtub can be more durable than anticipated. With proper maintenance, a restored bathtub can last 10-15 years.
Resurfacing your bathtub with A New Look Resurfacing is a prudent choice for people aiming to improve their bathroom without the substantial cost and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to transform your aged tub into something new.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub looking great again, but it's the job of a homeowner in Fenton, MO to make sure it stays in top shape. Here are some easy but crucial maintenance tips to ensure your resurfaced bathtub continues looking its best:
- Opt for gentle, non-abrasive cleaning products for routine cleaning to maintain the finish.
- Avoid cleaners with bleach or ammonia to protect the tub's surface.
- Avoid using rough scrubbing pads or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Repair any scratches or chips quickly to stop further damage.
- Make sure that water doesn't accumulate in the tub to safeguard the resurfaced area.
- Steer clear of bathmats with suction cups as they can trap water underneath.
- Place soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to stop water pooling underneath them.
- Avoid washing large pets in the tub to protect against scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your recently refinished tub in Fenton, MO isn't complicated. With these easy maintenance tips, you can enjoy a spotless, like-new bathtub for many years.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Fenton, MO?
Along with our Fenton, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Fenton, MO area:
If your Fenton, MO bathroom or kitchen countertops are chipping, cracked, or smudged, now is an excellent time to ponder our countertop resurfacing service. Our procedure gets rid of chips, cracks, and removes grime and gunk buildups. Enjoy stunning countertops for a small fraction of the price of replacements.
While new tile installations can be messy and expensive in Fenton, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is clean, quick, and cost effective. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairs or an upgrade, contemplate A New Look Resurfacing’s comprehensive tile restorations. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Fenton, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Shower and Bathtub Inlay Kits
Our bath and shower inlay kits permanently fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors. Each inlay is specially designed with our cutting-edge computer program to precisely suit the proportions of your bathtub or shower in Fenton, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding a Resurfaced Bathtub in Fenton, MO
How long does it take to have my Fenton, MO bathtub resurfaced?
Depending on the size of your tub, the team at A New Look Resurfacing can complete the job one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our care and cleaning recommendations, your Fenton, MO resurfaced bathtub should last between 10 and 15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we employ only the proven and best resurfacing materials and perform meticulous preparation steps with years of experience in Fenton, MO resurfacing to furnish a tub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not put a bathmat on the surface, as it will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any harmful or strong odors?
No need to worry. We utilize only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly ventilate and seal off the areas we’re working in.
What can I do with my shower doors in Fenton, MO?
Our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it if you are going to keep using the same shower doors. If you plan on buying new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure prior to installing the doors.
Reach Out to a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Fenton, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are done with staring at that worn, faded, dirty, or chipped bathtub, why not try A New Look in Fenton, MO? We never skip steps in the resurfacing process and use only the best materials available so that we can have your tub looking and feeling brand new.