Resurface Bathtub Franklin County, MO
Resurface Bathtub Franklin County, MO. If your Franklin County, MO bathtub is worn, faded, dirty, chipped, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will give it a reset. No major renovations. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No prolonged downtime. No problem. Give our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing team as little as a day and your bathtub will look beautiful, brand new, and set to last for over a decade in Franklin County, MO.
Why Should I Select A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Franklin County, MO?
Our bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective in Franklin County, MO, and we back up and stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Franklin County, MO are happy to contact A New Look Resurfacing for all of our bathroom, tile, and countertop services.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing for Your Franklin County, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Contact us online now. Whether you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Franklin County, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or simply need additional information, we are here to help. Check out several of our Franklin County, MO projects for before-and-after pictures.
What Does it Take to Resurface a Bathtub in Franklin County, MO?
We guarantee entire restoration of fiberglass and porcelain bathtubs by employing our proprietary resurfacing process. Our initial step in Franklin County, MO is to utilize our specially formulated two-step cleaning method to get rid off all soap scum, body oils, particles, and mineral deposits to make sure no debris remains. We will then seal and repair all visible chips and cracks. After your Franklin County, MO bathtub is completely cleaned and patched, we will apply our specialized bonding agent to verify a solid bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art resistant acrylic coating to provide your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
After the resurfacing procedure, we will buff and polish your Franklin County, MO bathtub to secure that new look. This guarantees a deep, glossy look. You won’t be able to notice the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that is what A New Look Resurfacing provides Franklin County, MO homeowners. We take pride in our top-quality craftsmanship and customer service at an economical price.
We will make your current Franklin County, MO bathtub look brand new by repairing these common problem areas:
- Dated colors/finishes
- Lack of budget and time for renovation
- Bathtub stains and discoloration
- Unsightly cracks, chips, or damages
- Dark and moldy grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting tile cracks and laminate seams
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Why Choose Bathtub Resurfacing Over Replacement in Franklin County, MO?
Resurfacing your bathtub not only rejuvenates how your bathroom looks, but it also comes with a range of perks. Here's why resurfacing your bathtub is a choice worth considering, especially when compared to bathtub replacement:
- It's cheaper than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is its affordability. Bathtub resurfacing eliminates the need for major plumbing renovations or buying a new bathtub, saving you a considerable amount of money. While resurfacing a bathtub can cost you a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It's quicker than replacement. Typically, we can finish the bathtub resurfacing in just a day or two, compared to the long duration needed to replace a bathtub completely. This means less disruption to your daily routine and no need to endure a extended renovation process.
- It offers a variety of customization options. Whether you're looking to restore your bathtub's original appearance or opt for a new style, or for a sleek matte appearance or a traditional glossy finish, our range of finishes and hues ensures that your bathtub matches your personal style and the look and feel of your bathroom.
- It's eco-conscious. If being eco-responsible is important to you, resurfacing is the eco-friendly choice. The replacement process often results in the old tub being discarded in landfills, but resurfacing repurposes what you already have. We also only use eco-friendly chemicals.
- It prolongs the lifespan of your tub. Your old, worn or chipped tub can be more durable than anticipated. With proper maintenance, a refinished tub can last 10-15 years.
Resurfacing your bathtub with A New Look Resurfacing is a wise choice for anyone wanting to enhance their bathroom without the substantial cost and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to revitalize your old bathtub.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub looking great again, but it's the job of a homeowner in Franklin County, MO to ensure it stays in top shape. Here are some easy but crucial maintenance tips to ensure your resurfaced bathtub remains in excellent condition:
- Opt for gentle, non-abrasive cleaning products for routine cleaning to preserve the finish.
- Stay away from cleaners with bleach or ammonia to safeguard the tub's surface.
- Avoid using rough scrubbing pads or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Take care of any scratches or chips quickly to stop further damage.
- See to it that water doesn't accumulate in the tub to protect the resurfaced area.
- Steer clear of bathmats with suction cups as they can trap water underneath.
- Keep soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to stop water pooling underneath them.
- Refrain from washing large pets in the tub to avoid scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your just resurfaced bathtub in Franklin County, MO isn't complicated. With these simple maintenance tips, you can enjoy a like-new, like-new bathtub for years to come.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Franklin County, MO?
Alongside our Franklin County, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Franklin County, MO area:
If your Franklin County, MO bathroom or kitchen countertops are chipping, cracked, or smudged, you might want to consider our countertop resurfacing service. Our procedure gets rid of chips, cracks, and removes gunk and grime buildups. Revel in stunning countertops for a fraction of the price tag of replacements.
While new tile installations can be expensive and messy in Franklin County, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is quick, clean, and very affordable. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairs or an upgrade, think about A New Look Resurfacing’s complete tile restorations. Call us at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Franklin County, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Bathtub and Shower Inlay Kits
Our bath and shower inlay kits permanently fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors. Each inlay is specially designed with our cutting-edge computer program to precisely fit the dimensions of your shower or bathtub in Franklin County, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions About a Resurfaced Bathtub in Franklin County, MO
How long does it take to have my Franklin County, MO bathtub resurfaced?
Depending on the dimensions of your tub, the staff at A New Look Resurfacing can complete the job one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our care and cleaning plan, your Franklin County, MO resurfaced bathtub should last approximately 10-15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we use only the best and proven resurfacing materials and perform careful preparation steps with decades of experience in Franklin County, MO resurfacing to provide a bathtub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not place a bathmat on the surface, as that will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any harmful or strong odors?
No need to worry. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we are working in.
What should I do with my shower doors in Franklin County, MO?
Our team can tape and cover the track and resurface around it if you are going to keep using the same shower doors. If you plan on buying new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure prior to installing the doors.
Contact a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Franklin County, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are done with staring at that worn, faded, dirty, or chipped bathtub, why not try A New Look in Franklin County, MO? We never skip steps in the resurfacing process and utilize only the finest materials available in order to make your tub look and feel brand new.
Give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, contact us, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we will save you thousands of dollars on a Franklin County, MO resurfaced bathtub.